Friday, March 15, 2013

Diet Hell 2

Diet Hell 2
I missed an intregale/important part yesterday
In conjunction with
Willpower
No sugar
No flour
Drink lots of water
ADD
No root vegetables

also just a little thing as  I Iike this sort of thing, I record my before I goto bed weight and my when I get up weight ...... just because.........

It may look like a lot of no's but there are a lot of interesting yes's .... you just have to look for them..... Which really makes it exciting and interesting

Good Eating Habits = Great Music
Stay strong
John and the 2 cats Dawson and Tess

2 comments:

  1. Good for you John -you must have resident chef in your life who makes tasty treats for you! That's a pretty "integrale" part you missed out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to my resident chef or is it chefette. :-)

    For whom this diet would not have been possible and I am truly very indebetted for the rest of my life.....
    Thanks Susan ( http://www.birdcanada.com/author/featherbrained/ )
    john

    ReplyDelete